3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
19. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
22. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, ‘In five years, will this matter?’
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
This should be me
right now a week ago.
Lest We Forget
They shall not grow old,
as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them,
nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun
and in the morning,
We will remember them.
Today is ANZAC day, a day we remember our fallen. We honour them in similar ways to Armistice Day, Veteran’s Day and Remembrance Day. It is honoured in both New Zealand and Australia. I do this to honour my Granddad, Petty Officer C F Simmons, who died, serving his country in WWII.
Little bookworm Blu made me so happy. :)
Bunny Blu is 7 months today :)